STARTING JUNE 4TH
STARTING 20TH JUNE
- First Aid
- Adult CPR/AED
- Pediatric CPR/AED
(01E, 05E & 075E)
Please call for detail.
Basic & Advanced Baton Training
Here at Elite Investigation & Protection Agency, we offer an array of courses to individuals who are seeking knowledge and certifications in the private security industry. Our courses include the DCJS Entry-Level and In-Service training courses, e.g Private Investigator License, Armed Security Guards, Handgun Permits, Firearms Instructor Course as well as speciality courses for civilians or personnel who are seeking extended on-the-job training.
All of our instructors are either currently employed in the field or have extensive prior experience and knowledge in the security industry. Our courses are carefully designed to not only give our students the knowledge they need for a successful career in the security industry, but also the real world skills they will need in private security industry.
We are very confident that our pricing and regular deals are the best available, See Prices.
Armed Security Officer Training Requirment
In order to become an armed security guard and carry a firearm with you while on duty, you must first complete 50 hours of training that specializes in firearm handling and safety.
When you complete your training, you will be able to obtain a DCJS (Department of Criminal Justice Services) issued card that allows you to legally carry a firearm while on duty.
The DCJS does your background check to make sure you are qualified to carry a firearm.
Applications to become an armed security guard must be done through your state’s Department of Criminal Justice Services.
What Will You Learn In Firearms Training?
Formal firearms training will teach you about weapons retention, self defense, and certain laws regarding the use of your firearm.
The training will help you learn how to retain your gun in dangerous situations, as well as how to make sure it’s secure and locked properly while you carry it.
Many of you nave no prior experience with a firearm, so you will be shooting at the firing range so you can at least get comfortable for how it feels.
Lastly, there are a lot of laws involved with how you carry your gun, and how and when you can use it. The exact rules vary from state to state, but they are all important to know, not only because knowing them will help you pass the firearms training test and earn your card, but because they are in place to help save lives and keep you and everyone else around you safe.
Five Easy Steps to Become Private Investigator in State of Virginia:
1. In the state of Virginia, a private investigator must be a citizen of the Unites States or a legal alien. The minimum age requirement to apply for a license is 18. (No prior experience is required)
2. Complete 60 hours of classroom training. Some of the classwork requires that you complete a practical exercise. Subjects such as legal procedures, criminal law, ethics, surveillance, investigations and missing persons are covered. Signup for Private Investigator Class Online.
3. To obtain a license in Virginia, you must have a criminal background check done. If you have been convicted of a crime, you must submit an additional form explaining the conviction. The supplement form can be obtained here. EliteIPA Training Academy does fingerprinting process for Private Investigators students for free in our office.
4. Decide if there is a need to carry a firearm. Depending on the type of private investigations you want to do, you may decide you need to carry a firearm. You must complete 14 hours of additional coursework to apply to carry a firearm while performing your private investigator duties.
5. Submit all necessary forms (we provide them) for your license and complete a private security registration application. Proof of completion of the 60 hours of classroom work should also be submitted.
Optional: Join the Private Investigators Association of Virginia or The National Council of Investigation and Security Services. These professional association offers career news, private investigator job postings and information on current laws regarding private investigators.
Corporate Partners and Business Affiliates
Elite Investigation and Protection Agency 703-628-7725 is the best DCJS Training School in Northern Virginia, MD and DC area.
We specialize in security guard training, security guard jobs, private detective training (private investigator classes) and executive protection training. We are full service physical security and Professional Trained Bodyguards.
Elite Investigation & Protection Agency Inc. the leading personal protection services and executive security guards is serving Washington DC area and the state of maryland and virginia since 2007.
Virginia areas we cover includes: Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Springfield, Alexandria, Centreville , Chantilly, Ashburn, Annandale, Lorton, Woodbridge, Burke, Bristow, Vienna, Tysons corner, McLean, Herndon, Manassas, Leesburg, Charlottesville, Reston, Sterling, Nokesville, Oakton, Merrifield, Northern Virginia, Fredericksburg, Loudoun, Quantico, Stafford, Haymarket ,Occoquan, Prince William, Newington, Virginia Beach, Gainesville, Mount Vernon, Lovettsville, Hamilton, Dumfries.
Elite Investigation and Protection Academy offers variety of DCJS Private Security Training and we are DCJS Certified private security training school. The courses we offer in virginia includes: Armed Security Officer, Unarmed Security Officer, Private Detective, Executive Protection, Handgun Concealed permits. Red cross CPR AED and ASP Baton Training. We have never cancelled our classes due to limited number of students.
Elite Investigation and Protection Agency offer the private security courses for the lowest price in virginia, we guarantee that if we will meet or beat the prices.